Sunday 19 July 2009

The secret Cuckold


Just as I was leaving university I met the woman who was to become my wife. She was considerably older than me (I was 23 and she was 35) but she looked very young for her age and could put most of the girls in my year group to shame. Sex with her was quite amazing - she knew exactly what she liked and enjoyed giving pleasure to others! In the early days we engaged in a whole host of kinky sexual activities (which no doubt I will return to at some point), however as our relationship matured some interesting feelings began to emerge in me.

At the age of 35, she was slim, sexy, intelligent and confident. As we went about our lives, attending parties and working, she would constantly attract the attention of men. She clearly enjoyed this attention, and for some strange reason so did I! Whenever we went to a party, some bloke (sometimes several) would always make a beeline for her, exchanging flirty remarks and cheeky little comments. Her flirtatious behaviour just came naturally to her, as did my private arousal at the attention she received and gave back. I would simply take a step back and let her enjoy this attention - I could see the men eyeing her up and down, I could feel the sexual chemistry mixing with the alcohol. She enjoyed being desired by men. On a few occasions the men would engage with me in conversation, presumably wondering why I would let them ogle my girlfriend all evening - there were even times when both of them would turn on me, making humiliating and derogatory 'jokes' - usually comments about me being into bondage, s&m or even taking it up the arse!

All of my feelings culminated during one particular period. I was very busy with work, desperately climbing my career path, neglecting my girlfriend in the process. She worked in a shop where she developed a flirtatious friendship with a male colleague, who ran a shop for the same company but in a different town. He lived just around the corner from the shop where she worked though. He was tall (about 6'2"), dark (black) and handsome! She started to get home from work later and later - I thought this was a bit strange as it wasn't a job she particularly liked. Her explanantions were getting less and less believable. My growing suspicions led me to start searching through her bag and her mobile texts. What I found straight away made my heart race with shock and excitement. I found little notes from him in her bag, presumably that he had left for her in her shop - things like 'Hey sexy I'm thinking about you now' and 'you are sex'. When I searched her phone messages it all became too clear - 'See you at the usual time and place' and 'I'm running a bit late' were regulars. I even found one that suggested she mix a bit of her shit in with my dinner one night!

I didn't really know what to do. I knew what was happening was wrong but for some reason I found it a massive turn on. I decided to not let on that I knew and watch her more closely than ever before. I started to wank about them - imagining his huge cock (being almost black he must surely have had a big cock!) in her mouth and pussy - imagine her touching his cock, guiding it into her pussy, begging him to fuck her harder - his hands on her perfect tits, all over her fabulous body, maybe even treating her a bit rough by pinning her down to the bed (she always did like that). I kept observing her and imagining them for weeks and weeks. She was getting more and more casual about covering up her behaviour - I swear one night she came in and got straight into the bath - I watched her undress to see she had no kickers on! I looked through her bag, there was no sign of them - she must have given them to him! This then prompted me to start sniffing her panties - I may have been imagining it but I'm sure I could smell his spunk.

Then one night she just didn't arrive home. She obviously assumed I would be working late as usual but I had decided to get home early so I could do more snooping. I rang her phone but it was turned off. It got later and later, eventually I decided to go around to where she worked to see if I could see her. There was an alleyway down the side of the shop, I knew if I went down there quietly I would get a view into the rear of the shop. When I got there I saw them both straight away - she was leaning against the desk, he looked like he had just come back from buying some wine. I got myself into a position where I could clearly see them through the window. He opened the bottle and poured them both a glass. She had a sip then put it down - she didn't seem too interested in her drink. She summoned him towards her, he leant down and started to kiss her. They kissed passionately. My heart was beating so hard and loud I was sure they would hear it! My cock started twitching. She pushed him off of her, and her hands went towards his trousers - she was going for his cock. She unzipped his fly and took out his cock - I didn't have a particularly good view but even I could see he had a pretty big, black cock. She held it in her hand and stroked it whilst looking up at him and speaking - she then started to wank him off whilst continously talking - I couldn't here but it looked like she was talking dirty! His cock grew erect - so did mine! She pushed him back a bit so that she could get on her knees - then they swapped positions so that he was leant against the desk and she had her back to me. She pulled his trousers down and took them off him. I now had a perfect view of his cock - it was at least 8in, probably a bit bigger - it was quite thick as well. She took his cock in her mouth and started to suck him off with real determination - all I could now see was the back of her head bobbing in and out. He was looking down at her and clearly enjoying it. This continued for about five minutes - every now and then she would take her face off of his cock and give it a wank, whilst looking up at him and obviously saying something sexy. I had become paralysed, completely overcome with fear and desire in a way I had never experinced before.

What happened next blew my mind. After giving him a good blowjob, she got up off her knees and stepped back. She started to undress for him, first of all taking off her top, then her bra, making sure she gave her perfect c cup tits and good fondle. Then she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor - she had no knickers on! But that wasn't the amazing bit - she pulled him off the desk and leant back against it herself. She spread her legs and showed him what was clearly a freshly shaved pussy - she started to rub her clit, all the while looking at him and talking dirty. He was slowly wanking his cock. She inserted a finger into her pussy and started to fuck her self - then she took it out and put it into her mouth, sucking off her juices. She then put two fingers in, then three, then four! She was fucking herself quite vigorously, periodically taking them out and licking and sucking them. It appeared as if she was proving to him that she was ready to take his fat cock. She then took her fingers out and opened up her pussy, gesturing to him to come and shove his cock in. He moved across to her and obligingly pushed himself against her - I could not see his cock go in but the look on her face said it all - it was clearly one very fat cock as she let out a high pitched moan, the first time I actually could here her. He then started to slowly fuck her, she ran her hands across his back and onto his arse, pulling him into her. As he picked up the pace a bit she let out another moan - hearing her really made me hot, by this time I was vigorously rubbing my cock through my jeans. I watched them as he fucked her, getting gradually harder and quicker - every now and then she would let out a moan. After a while he slowed down and she said something in his ear, with which he slowly pulled his cock out and stepped back a bit - she climbed off the desk and dropped to her knees and began to lick and suck his cock! She did this for a minte or two and then got back on the desk, this time bent over so he could take her from behind - I was now getting seriously hot down below! He inserted his cock into her again and she let out the loudest moan yet. As he started to fuck her she moved her hand behind her and inserted a finger into her arse - I was blown away again by this, I could not believe just how much of a slut she was being.

It was at this point that things changed - I inadvertantly came in my pants, making a real sticky wet mess! Upon my immediate release I also suddenly realised just what was going on - I felt physically sick, I just had to get out of there - I turned and ran out of the alleyway, clattering the gate against the wall as I left. All I wanted to do was get out of there as quickly as possible, get home and clean myself up.

She arrived home about 45 minutes after me. I had managed to calm myself down a bit. She came in and acted completely normal, as if she had just been to the shops, not taking a whopping big cock! Although I found all of this a huge turn on I simply could not contain this within myself any more - she would see from simply looking at me that something was affecting me in a fairly major way - so I decided to let her know I knew about this. I tried to do it in such a way that it left the door open for her to carry on but with my knowledge, involving me in the experience. Unfortunately this fell on deaf ears as she was extremely upset at being found out - I don't think she quite understood why as was happy to let her carry on, in fact it seemed to bother her quite a lot! In the end we worked through it in a way that saved our relationship, but for me it has never been quite the same since (we are now married believe it or not!) - I still fantasise about her with other men but I don't think it will ever happen the way I would like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment