Wednesday 8 July 2009

My kinky experiences - phone sex.

This really deserves a category all of it's own. Phone sex was the first way I found of connecting with another person to share my deep, dark and disgusting desires. The following is a small selection of the most memorable experiences I had (to this day I still derive huge pleasure from phone sex).

My first real phone sex. I had left home and was living with two flat mates whilst at uni. This was my first real freedom away from home. I began to suss out the best (and cheapest) ways to have phone sex. It took a few bodged attempts before I sussed that if I joined a service that provided live call back (when you ring them and they call you back for the actual phone sex) it was cheaper as you bought the time in blocks, and it would not show up on our shared phone bill. Eventually I found myself bunking off uni on my own, stripping off naked in our hallway (it was a corded landline phone so would not reach anywhere else) and confessing my darkest desires to whoever it was on the other end. I always had a cucumber or other cock like implement to suck and fuck.

The best ever time. I was by this time working, living in my own flat with my girlfriend. I was at home during the day on my own, which seemed a great opportunity to get kinky! I had been thinking for a while about pissing, specifically pissing on myself - wouldn't it be great to be told to do it by someone else. I got naked, got in the bath in my echoe'y bathroom and dialled the number. The girl I got through to was youthful, natural, confident and open minded. I told her my desire - she laughed at first, then said she thought it was a great idea. She seemed to genuinely enjoy the thought of making me do this to myself - she thought it was really funny, which made me feel fabulously humiliated. She said 'OK then I want you to start pissing on yourself....come on then...' I was finding it hard to get started. Eventually my piss started to flow. 'Yes that's it baby, let that lovely piss spray up your chest' she said, 'Now I want you to aim it into your mouth...that's it, try and get as much in your mouth as you can.' It was spraying all over my face, running off my chin, some went into my mouth. All my lovely, warm, salty piss. She could hear the sound of it splatting on my face and in my mouth, 'That's it, drink your own piss down you dirty little fucker!' By now she was laughing out loud, enjoying my self inflicted humiliation. I finished pissing. I thought that was the end - she had other ideas. As I lay there in my bath, in a puddle of my own piss, she went on - 'Ok you dirty fucking perv. Do you know what I want you to do now?' No, I said. 'I want you to squeeze out a little shit.' I was shocked, I had never thought of this! 'Come on, see if you can squeeze out a little bit of shit for me!' She was clearly enjoying this so much, so although I was a bit shocked I decided to have a go. I managed to pop out a little bit. 'Now take it in your hand, rub it around your hard cock. Thats it, all over that filthy fucking cock. Now smear it all over you stomach, now your chest.' By this time she was laughing almost uncontrollably, 'I can't believe I've made you drink your own piss and smear your own shit on yourself! You are one dirty little fucker! Ok, you know what to do now right? Slide down the bath a bit...OK, now put your legs above your head...Thats it. I want you to wank your shitty, filthy cock until you spunk all over your face and in your mouth! Go on, do it!' I needed no encouragement, within a minute I was shooting my thick, hot spunk all over my face. Unfortunately I instinctively closed my mouth as soon as I started to come but it still went all over my face.

It was as if I suddenly awoke from a dream - lying in my own piss, covered in my own shit and cum. I felt disgusting, but knew it was the most intense experience I had had so far. I said thanks - 'Ok my lovely, well you certainly seemed to enjoy that! Take care my love. Bye.' Her lovely, gentle but genuine approach to enjoying my humiliation was simply fantastic. I never managed to speak to her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment