Sunday 12 July 2009

My first dominant teen girl


Whilst back at my home town for Christmas when I was at university, I met a very sexy girl at a bar one night - she used to work with my stepbrother and knew the friend I was with. We started chatting and I immediately felt very attracted to her. She was about 5'10", blond hair in a bob, very pretty, her name was Louisa and she was 17 at the time (I was 21). We spent the entire evening chatting to them (she was with a friend but for the life of me I cannot remember anything about her). We had a great night and I asked her back to my house, she said yes. It was my last night of the Christmas break (sods law I'd been desperate all holiday), I was going back to uni the following day. We spent the night together, but we never had sex - not really sure why, she kept saying she thought I was an arsehole just using her, so I felt obliged to not push it too far. We kissed and cuddled and slept.

Louisa was very brash - in fact to be honest I found her quite intimidating. Although she was only young, she had had her fair share of shit in life - this had made her tough and slightly cynical. I found her attitude quite appealing for some reason - I wanted to see her again as soon as possible. I arranged to come back to my home town the following weekend, without the knowledge of my parents. My plan was that I could rent a room in a hotel so we could be together.

The weekend soon came. I headed back to my home town and met up with Louisa. We spent the night drinking in varoius local pubs. Her boldness made me very nervous - as she sensed my nervousness something inside her stirred. She had spent most of her young life being pushed around by guys - she was always on the receiving end of some guys shitty attitude. This had made her tough. Looking back now it was as if meeting me was the first time she could get her own back.

She constantly jibed me about being weak and timid - I wasn't usually that timid, but in her presence I became more and more so. She knew this and was clearly enjoying it. When the time came for us to go to our hotel, I was excited but also increasingly nervous. She had begun to taunt me, about whether I had it in me to give her 'a good seeing to' - she had decided that if I did not have it in me to 'sort her out' like all of the other guys had done, then she would relish 'sorting me out' instead.

Once in our room, we started making out on the bed. I laid on my back as she undressed me - I was quickly naked. She kept it thay way for a while - me naked whilst she was fully clothed. We kissed paasionately, I became extremely aroused and had a huge stiffy - I rubbed agaist the crotch of her jeans. Louisa got hold of my arms and pinned them above my head - 'You're feeling horny now aren't you. Are you gonna give me a good fucking? Have you got it in you to pin me down and give me a hard fucking, eh? I don't think you have! I think you're too scared! HA HA!!' I was paralysed by her taunting - she was putting me on the spot and bringing out my deepest, darkest fears of insecurity. I felt so horny but I did not have the strength to suddenly take control. As soon as she knew this was the case she knew she had me where she wanted me for the entire night!

I lay on the bed, at the mercy of her will. She took her jeans and top off, she laid on top of me in her bra and panties. She would let me stroke her body - which was fantastic, size 8-10 with lovely C-cup breasts. This is how it went - we would be passionately embracing and kissing - as soon as I started to get seriously aroused Louisa would stop dead and lean up - 'So you wanna fuck me eh? Well if you do then you know what to do - but you can't can you! You are pathetic!' With this she slapped me across the face. Then she pinned my arms down to the bed again - she rubbed my groin with her knee, pushing it hard into my cock and balls. Looking down at me with a glare, Louisa smiled and then kissed me passionately - she was clearly becoming very turned on by the control she had over me. This continued over and over - passionately kissing and embracing. Each time I 'got going' she would stop and take control - the 'punishment' for my weakness gradually got harder and harder, moving from slaps in the face to gentle knees in the groin, biting, scratching and spitting. All the time this was going on she got more and more aroused.

This went on for quite some time - until about four in the morning. I felt exhausted from the continual arousal and denial. Louisa clearly enjoyed my agony - the promise of giving me satisfaction, taking me close and then slamming the door in my face. When she rubbed her crotch against me, I could feel the dampness through her knickers. I eventually realised the futility of my actions and gave in. I was exhausted, very horny but very tired. Louisa obviously felt as if she had won in some way - she sat on top of me and rather than letting me sleep decided she wanted to probe her new conquest a bit more - 'So how come you didn't just fuck me then? Most blokes tonight would have just grabbed hold of me and fucked me. Why didn't you just do that? Are you queer? That's it isn't it! Ha Ha Ha! You would rather get fucked than do the fucking. Maybe you'd like to suck a cock? Eh?' I acted horrified at the suggestion, but I didn't really give her an explanation for my subservience as I didn't really have one. Eventually we fell asleep in an embrace.

That first night really set the scene for what was to become a very short but intense relationship. I found her completely compelling - I'm not sure what she made of me, I think a lot of the time she wondered why I wanted to see her. She was only 17 years old, but she had me sussed pretty much straight away. Beneath her hard and confrontational exterior was a scared and lonely person, but someone who was also vary caring and loving. Our long distance relationship fizzled out fairly quickly, but I still find myself thinking about her to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment