Friday 10 July 2009

My first taste of cock - BIG and BLACK!


Whilst at university I experienced my very first cock. What was even better was that it was huge and black! Mmmmmmmm!! I was at a party one night around a fellow students house - it was a fairly mad party with lots of people getting drunk and being silly. I managed to get EXTREMELY drunk, to the point where a large chunk of the evening is a complete blank. What I do know is that at some point in the evening I started flirting with a gay black guy, who was about the same age as me (21). I remember putting my hand on his arse and giving it a stroke. I think that is all that was required, as at the end of the evening we ended up back at his place.

We ended up on his bed, we were very quickly both naked. All I wanted to do was get his cock in my mouth - I had fantasised about doing such a thing so many times, I could'nt belive it was about to happen for real. My first memory of putting cock in my mouth was just how soft and fleshy it felt - for some reason I always imagined a 'big hard cock' as being just that - hard! I found it quite strange at first but was also overcome with how fucking naughty I was being! What would my friends have thought (I was a 'straight' guy)? I just kept sucking and sucking, feeling like a little slut. I remember moving up his body, kissing his stomach, his chest, then kissing him on the lips! That was very strange indeed, but so horny! When our cocks touched each other for the first time my head nearly exploded - a really lovely feeling to rub your cock against another guys. As a size comparison his must have been 2 inches bigger than mine - and I have 7 inches!

I remember at some point begging him to 'fuck me like a dog' - I got on all fours, he was behind me, I was wiggling my arse around saying 'please fuck me like a slut, like a fucking dog'. He rubbed his huge shaft across my arse, it really was fucking massive. Sadly we did not have any condoms (I was far too horny to care myself) so he would not fuck me - probably a god job as he was huge!

I got back down to suck him off again, I wanted his lovely hot jizz in my mouth. I sucked and sucked, applying myself to the task of making his big black cock spunk. After a few minutes he started to cum, I got a huge load in my mouth and nearly choked. It tasted very salty, and was thick and gooey! Being the good little straight boy slut I swallowed every drop and even clean it of his stomach.

Now what happened at the end still gets me going now at a moments notice! After he was all done, I started to wank myself off onto his cock. It took about two minutes before I shooted my hot jizz all over his big black cock. As I was done he said 'Now lick up your own mess you little queer...' I was very shocked by this, I did'nt really expect it. I moved my head down towards his cock, but as I had come my desire level had vanished and I could smell my own cum! He put his hands on my head and pushed me towards his still hard cock, as he appeared to give me no choise I licked it all up - it made me feel a bit sick to be honest! Following that I suddenly felt REALLY BAD about what I had just done - I could not believe I had lost all my inhibitions so easily. I made my way back to the halls of residence and went to bed. The next day I awoke and felt even worse - the guilt and shame of what I had done, coupled with my big, bad hangover. I spent the next two and a half years worrying whether he had told anyone we both knew at uni! Still, when I think back to it now, I get so horny. I wish I still knew him and could pop round to his for a suck whenever I felt like it!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm! Sounds like fun, you naught boy! I've sucked a cock once. I'd love to suck David's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do it - I love the feeling of a big hard cock in my mouth :-)

    ReplyDelete