Thursday 4 February 2010

Time for some cock action?



My wife is going away for a week next week...My mind is turning to what I might get up to. As usual, my first port of call is getting my hands on some quality cock (simply because it is so much easier than finding a horny kinky woman).

I've done this a few times now so I know what I like - wanking, kissing and sucking a lovely big cock, the bigger the better. When he is ready to come I will open my mouth wide, stick my tongue out and get ready for a big spurt of lovely hot jizz. Then drink it all down of course. If I'm a really lucky boy then this might be followed by a good drink of piss - straight from the source!

I'm putting the feelers out now, so if you know of any good candidates point them in my direction!

2 comments:

  1. Luv that picture of those 3 hard cocks... real turn on for me..... oh goodness, what I could do with them!
    Jayne xx
    http://jaynesmaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete