Friday 22 January 2010

More lust!!

I've just finished a days teaching at the local uni, as a new part time lecturer. I have to say the selection of sexy young girls was quite intoxicating. I wonder if any of them knew that as I was listening to them (in our one to one tutorials), I was actually imagining how it would feel to touch them - on their faces, touch their soft lips, kiss them, expose their breasts (some very small, some much bigger, but all nice), imagine what they would do if I got my stiff cock and shoved it in their faces - how many, if they knew this was what I was thinking, would gladly let me use them and take my cock into their mouths?

I wonder if there are any who would gladly abuse me? Make me stand in front of them naked, slap me in the balls, clean their shoes, maybe even clean their arseholes with my tongue? MMMMmmmmmmmmm Happy Wankin!!

4 comments:

  1. I have to clean shoes and stand in front of sir naked and it makes me very excited indeed.
    Like your blog.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, it's nice to be getting some feedback.

    As for you Jayne, well if you've been a naughty girl then you should expect nothing less than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again,
    Yes, you are right, its exactly what I deserve. I have had to stand with my big bare breasts pressed against a very cold wall and my knickers down to my knees this week as punishment... I try not to be naughty but I am feeling so so horny I cant help myself.
    See you again soon.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete