Thursday 11 February 2010

Being naked outdoors

Something I have always loved. From my teenage years onwards, I've always sought out opportunities to get naked in the open air. It's the intense thrill, the danger, but ultimately the feeling of being naked in the fresh air.

Last night I spent some time looking at images of sexy girls outdoors. This inspired me to get out there myself! It was after midnight and extremely cold outside. I went outside for a smoke, deciding that during the course of this I would gradually expose myself (we have a semi-private rear yard, which can be partly seen from the adjacent road).

As I smoked, I unbuttoned my trousers and rummaged in my pant for my cock, which by this time was rock hard. I dropped my trousers and my boxers to the ground, then stepped out of them (I had bare feet). I had a longish coat which covered me to just below my balls. I unzipped the coat, letting it hang open, as I was bare chested underneath. I was now stood there, casually smoking, exposing my semi-naked body and rock hard cock to the cool night air. Although it's a quiet road, someone walking past could have got an eyeful!

Once I had finished my smoke, I decided to allow myself to come - the finale. I took off my coat and stood there completely naked, my heart pounding, cock twitching and balls cold and tight.

As I am quite into self punishment, I decided I had to finish myself off lying face down on the hard, rough concrete. I lay down, having to force myself as the ground was freezing cold. The only way for me to come was to grind my cock into the rough concrete. This hurt, the feeling was intense and painful. I also started to lick the ground, something I am sure any good mistress would have me do. I started to come intensely.

When I had come, the reality hit me - outside, freezing cold, naked, dirty, spunk all over my cock and belly. To add to that I also realised I probably would not have noticed at the end whether or not someone walked past and maybe saw me!

What a dirt little perv I am! Happy wanking!

See below - a few of pics that inspired me:




3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Great pics, even greater story; would have loved to have seen you in action doing that. Hot.
    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jayne - I really must find a way of taking pics of myself, which would make it even hornier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kb,
    Well, I for one am looking forward to seeing them.
    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete